[Mailman] Information Sessions MSW Hybrid Program, Stan State

Russell Inman rinman at csustan.edu
Mon Sep 9 13:54:45 PDT 2019

Hi Elizabeth,

The error I found was "Post by non-member to a members-only list", which doesn't make sense, since you are subscribed to the list. I'm going to whitelist your address so that your mail will be automatically accepted. Can you please try sending your message again?

Thanks,

Russell Inman
System Administrator
Office of Information Technology