[Mailman] FW: Information Sessions MSW Hybrid Program, Stan State

Elizabeth Renteria EMagana at csustan.edu
Mon Sep 9 13:32:57 PDT 2019

Hello,

I've been attempting to send out an email through mailing list, however I'm not receiving the email where I can tend to moderator requests where I can approve and send the email to our lists.  Has there been a change in this mailing system or the process?
Please advise

Elizabeth Renteria
Title IV-E Program & Field Education Office
Master of Social Work
emagana at csustan.edu<mailto:emagana at csustan.edu>
209/667-3859