[Facnet-l] New Service Available to Everyone & Students: TAO

Jennifer Staffero jstaffero at csustan.edu
Fri Sep 11 10:31:43 PDT 2020

Good morning!

I wanted to inform you about a new service that is available to everyone on campus (students, staff, and faculty) called TAO Connect.  It is a psychoeducational anonymous self-help service.  We got funding for one year.  I have attached a list of the modules.  The only thing that I have noticed is that if you use the search, it is specific to their language.  Here is a link with instructions:  https://www.csustan.edu/counseling/tao-connect

Share this with everyone if you like!  Hope you are staying well!

Jennifer Staffero
Psychological Counseling Services