[Facnet-l] New Service Available to Everyone & Students: TAO

Gabriel Bolton gbolton at csustan.edu
Fri Sep 11 12:48:32 PDT 2020

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for sharing what looks like a valuable resource.  I’m going to share this with my team.

Thanks again,

Gabe

[signature_2022302089]

From: Facnet-l <facnet-l-bounces at lists.csustan.edu> on behalf of Jennifer Staffero <jstaffero at csustan.edu>
Date: Friday, September 11, 2020 at 10:32 AM
To: FACNET <facnet-l at csustan.edu>
Subject: [Facnet-l] New Service Available to Everyone & Students: TAO

Good morning!

I wanted to inform you about a new service that is available to everyone on campus (students, staff, and faculty) called TAO Connect.  It is a psychoeducational anonymous self-help service.  We got funding for one year.  I have attached a list of the modules.  The only thing that I have noticed is that if you use the search, it is specific to their language.  Here is a link with instructions:  https://www.csustan.edu/counseling/tao-connect

Share this with everyone if you like!  Hope you are staying well!

Jennifer Staffero
Psychological Counseling Services