[Facnet-l] FW: Open Forums: Director for Psychological Counseling Services

Jennifer Staffero jstaffero at csustan.edu
Fri Feb 26 16:21:39 PST 2021

Good afternoon!

We welcome your attendance and would greatly appreciate your feedback on our candidates for the next Director of Psychological Counseling Services.

Best,
Jennifer Staffero
Psychological Counseling Services

Subject: Open Forums: Director for Psychological Counseling Services

[Open Forums. Director for Psychological Counseling Services. Two students.]

Hello all,

We will have finalists interviewing for the Director Psychological Counseling Services next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.    We are have having an open forum for each candidate.

Candidates have been asked to prepare a brief presentation addressing their vision for Psychological Counseling Services at Stanislaus State, including their thoughts about how equity and inclusion are essential to the work done by Psychological Counseling Services.

I encourage you to visit the Student Affairs searches page<https://www.csustan.edu/student-affairs/searches> to register for the Open Forums.

Please forward this notice to colleagues might also be interested in attending.

Thanks
Jen

[shield]<http://www.csustan.edu/>
Jennifer Humphrey
Assistant Vice President for Operations, Planning and Assessment
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, STANISLAUS
T 209.667.3177
F 209.664-7091
jhumphrey at csustan.edu<mailto:jhumphrey at csustan.edu>