[Facnet-l] Question about Zoom policy

Umar Ghuman ughuman at csustan.edu
Thu Aug 13 17:20:00 PDT 2020

Yes , Thanks Maryann , this is most helpful!

Sincerely,

Umar Ghuman, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Co-Director, MPA Program
Director, Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management
Department of Political Science, Public Administration and Leadership Studies
California State University Stanislaus
One University Circle, Turlock, CA 95382
 t. 209 667 3682

ughuman at csustan.edu<mailto:ughuman at csustan.edu>
www.csustan.edu/mpa<http://www.csustan.edu/mpa>
www.csustan.edu/npm-certificate<http://www.csustan.edu/npm-certificate>
www.csustan.edu/grant-writing<http://www.csustan.edu/grant-writing>

Pronouns: he, him, his

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are unauthorized to intercept, review, use or disclose this correspondence. Violation of this disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.