[Facnet-l] Information Immigration Flyer

Umar Ghuman ughuman at csustan.edu
Sat Jul 27 10:27:02 PDT 2019

Greetings,

Does  anyone know if there is any research bring done by our University on cooperative water issues ? If so , I’d really appreciate any help.

Umar Ghuman Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Co-Director MPA Program
Department of Political Science and Public Administration
California State University Stanislaus
One University Circle, Turlock, CA 95382

t. 209 667 3682
ughuman at csustan.edu<mailto:ughuman at csustan.edu>
www.csustan.edu/mpa<http://www.csustan.edu/mpa>