[Facnet-l] Climate Crisis Symposium-follow up

Julia Sankey jsankey at csustan.edu
Sat Apr 20 08:20:05 PDT 2019

All:

If anyone missed the campus symposium last week on the climate crisis, there were a number of campus speakers who presented:

http://www.csustan.edu/climate-crisis-symposium/schedule-events

To keep the ball rolling, if anyone missed the symposium, but would like to have some of it repeated to their classes, I'd be happy to come speak to your classes to present on the scientific understanding behind the climate crisis. Last week I spoke on Society and Global Warming: Sea Level Rise, Coasts and Storms, but could speak on other topics as well. Just let me know if you are interested for this semester or for next year.

Thanks and all the best,
Julia Sankey

Julia T. Sankey, Ph.D.
Professor, Paleobiology/Geology
California State University, Stanislaus
One University Circle; Turlock, CA 95382
209-667-3090; JSankey at csustan.edu
https://www.csustan.edu/geology/sankey
New Book-The Giant Spike-toothed Salmon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0978940490/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=