[Facnet-l] Nautical Melodrama "Author Conversation"

Arnold Schmidt ASchmidt at csustan.edu
Thu Apr 11 15:20:45 PDT 2019

Hi, everybody:

               As you know may, I'll be speaking about my new book Nautical Melodrama, 1820-1850 (Routledge, 2019) in the Library's West Reading Room on 4/25 in an "Author Conversation" cosponsored by the Library and the Phi Kappa Phi honor society.  I'm particularly proud of the contribution that our students have made to this work.

Please spread the word: feel free to circulate the flyer below, drop by if you're free, and let your students, colleagues, and friends know about the event.  Come when you can; leave when you must.

PKP president Dave Colnic will be moderating, and I think you'll find it informative and enjoyable.  (For those who attended John Mayer's "Conversation" in 2016, we'll follow a similar format.)  Plus there will be snacks!

                 -- Arnold

[cid:image001.png at 01D4EFCA.96244A60]

http://www.csustan.edu/english/schmidt/index.html
https://www.routledge.com/British-Nautical-Melodramas-18201850-1st-Edition/Schmidt/p/book/9781138751040